According to the City of Ogden, “This is our home. Our skyscrapers are Ben Lomond Peak, Mount Ogden, and Strawberry Peak. You might not see a lot of celebrities here, but you’ll see plenty of stars. You’ll find good eats, a place to sleep, and a huge playground. Whether you’re enjoying the serenity of our mountains or the eclectic vibe of downtown and the notoriously charming Historic 25th Street, we hope you feel welcome in our home.”
Ogden has so much to offer her residents and visitors – The Treehouse Museum, Historic 25th Street, Ogden River Parkway, Christmas Village, Union Station, Dinosaur Park & Museum, River Parkway, Weber State University and the Ogden School System.
There’s skiing, cycling, hiking and many other activities and festivals like Ogden Pioneer Days, Xterra National Championships, National Collegiate Cycling, Master Cycling and Tour of Utah just to name a few.
- Wall Street Journal — “A playground for adrenaline junkies…”
- The Economist — “A stable economy and high ethics from its work force…”
- National Geographic — “The best new place to be…”
- Rock & Ice Magazine — “Top 10 climbing towns”
- Outside Magazine — “Do it All, Whatever the Season”
- New York Times — “Ogden, Utah, is on several lists today including the best place to do business, the best economy, and the hippest city in America”
Whether you’re locating or relocating in Ogden, there are some great homes on the market right now. Contact us today – or check out our very user friendly website – to find your #1 spot in Ogden – your new home. Our team of local experts is ready to guide you through the home-buying process. We are committed to fast, professional and courteous service to help you understand and feel at ease throughout the home buying process. Our trained and licensed agents specialize in the Northern Utah area real estate market and are prepared to find the right home and get the best price.
Follow us on Facebook!!
**Above information is from an article by Aaron Hall, Smart Sales in The Standard Examiner.