If you’re thinking of listing your home in the Northern Utah area, you may be interested in a study done this year by Google and the National Association of Realtors® about how buyers are finding homes to buy.
The internet is an important piece in listing your home.
- Real estate related searches on Google.com grew 253% over the past four years.
- Buyers use specific online tools and apps during different phases of the home search process
- The role of age and gender in driving real estate decision making in the market by being the top demographics who searched online and took the next steps offline
- Days of research before the new home shoppers take action on a site:
- 40% – 120 days
- 17% – 60 days
- 7% – 30 days
- 4% – 3 weeks
- 3% – 2 weeks
- 5% – 1 week
- 24% – same day
- The bottom line? Your home needs to be online – According to the recent Buyer/Seller Survey done by the National Association of REALTORS®, 92% of home buyers searched online during their home buying process of which 45% used a smartphone or tablet.
To make sure your home has the best online presence, you will need to work with the professionals who are not only experience with real estate, but are tech savvy, too. We know where to put your home to get the most online exposure. Call (801) 745-0745 today and we’ll show you how your home can outshine the others on the internet.
Contact us today for all the places your home will be found on the internet!!
Follow us on Facebook!!